A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

May 5, 2012


Today is the first day that I feel kind of happy after weeks of miseries: moving, sickness, hard studies and work related stress. My exam is in two weeks and I am spending my Saturday night by practicing on line questions.

The good news is I like our new home, little town-house, very much. The house is well located in a quiet area and very cozy and charming. We have painted the garage and two rooms. One is going to be a little home gym. A small podium of inside garden will be a little flower’s paradise. Local climate allows you to plant any type of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment