A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

October 14, 2009

Every arrival of "spring" inevitably will be followed by "autumn".

The perception of my own existence provokes an indisputable feeling of indescribable excitement and curiosity of my affiliation and communion to our world.

Who am I and what is my mission? All these questions are as old as our planet and answers on this mystery would be never found.

How frightening often I change my ideas and notions; how surprisingly easy, I find myself in contradictable utmost of interpretation of my life: from the prodigious sense of purpose to the commonness apathy.

I feel that sometimes my mind like a fading life tree, which is losing its dried leaves which are slowly spinning down in their valse of agony and the frightening sense of indifference, fogged my intellect.

My mind is longing for just a few drops of magic elixir that usually appears from nowhere but them it’s enough to revive my hunger for existence and to nourish my brain with intoxicated divine sweetness of the aspiring to life.

Oh, how much I love this feeling, I enjoy every moment of this state. Each little square of my body vibrates, aggravates and brings a new burst of energy. Sense of spring, with the intoxicating scent of happiness, emerges in front my eyes and envelops my kingdom of mind; bringing boundless joy mixed with little melancholy, by knowing that every arrival of "spring" inevitably will be followed by "autumn".

No comments:

Post a Comment