A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

October 7, 2009

The sweet tiredness.

I have started all my courses and you have probably noticed it, because my notes have become fewest. I like everything what I learn, though many of my courses were canceled and I was forced to take the new once. I am attending my classes every day and really enjoying the environment in my college. The pronunciation class is more challenging than anything else. Our teacher is so determined and accountable that sometimes I feel like I almost broke my tongue after all his twist-tongue exercises. I am tired every day, but it is a different kind of tiredness, filled with satisfaction and sweetness.

1 comment: