A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

April 2, 2010

The Stoning of Soraya M.















I am still stunned by this movie. I am choked and mortified. I always knew that such atrocities exist in some countries even in the present time, but unfortunately people tend to forget things if they are not reminded. By watching this movie (twice) and sobbed violently both times. Shame on all people who have committed such evil, unspeakable and horrible acts! They are not people any more. I hope all offers of stoning punishment are angels in heaven right now.
American drama film adapted from French-Iranian journalist Freidoune Sahebjam's 1994 book of the same name based on a true story.

You must see the movie and condemn these wild dogs.Put your voice in protest against all violence against woman!

2 comments: