A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

February 15, 2011

"Aranwa" Cusco Boutique Hotel, Cusco

"Aranwa" Cusco Boutique Hotel is built in a colonial mansion of the XVI century; it displays several paintings of the Cuzco school, colonial sculptures and carvings that represent the greatness of the time. The rooms are elegant, the internal garden is cozy and the service is great.


There is no SPA in the hotel and I don’t understand why the website asserts that it is. Actually, it didn’t bother me, because we were almost never at the hotel during day time. The restaurant was a disappointment; the menu was a way overpriced and didn’t meet the expectations. In fact, if you just walk five minutes away to the plaza “Regocijo”, you could have a delicious dinner for ¼ of the price in “Aranwa”.



No comments:

Post a Comment