A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

February 9, 2011

Today is my birthday!!!!

Good morning. Lima, February, 9th. Today is my birthday. Actually, my birthday started the moment the plane took off in Miami  at mid night. The flight to Lima took 6 hours and now we are waiting for the transfer to Cusco. I’ve never been to Peru before. I am dying to see Machu Picchu which has been nominated as one of the seven wonders of the world.

1 comment: