A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

January 22, 2012

I will survive!

I have started a training program to be certified as a supply chain professional. I will take all my spare time. The class is taken place every Saturday for the duration of tree months, 1200 pages have to be read and memorized, exam has be to be passed and all this in your “free” time from work, and I work 9-10 hours every day. In other words, I will have even less time to blog. On mind come the lyrics from Gloria Gaynor song “I Will Survive”:


It takes all the strength I have not to fall apart…

I will survive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I&noredirect=1

No comments:

Post a Comment