A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

May 20, 2013


Blogging, for me, is an addiction, addiction which is stronger than any other earthly human sins. I can spend hours and hours on contemplating about the life and trying to look deeper into connections between different circumstances and human behavior. It is also gives me an opportunity to create a memory, diary (even though I cannot express myself fully and be honest all times) about my life. Sometimes, when I read my old posts, I wondering what had triggered me back in past to write these lines and why in present I do not feel the same. What can it be for meaning of this?
Suppressing myself and canceling my blog, did not bring any good. My constant struggle to find time to write a line, left a bitter feeling about blogging and contributed to closing it. I wanted so much to provide readers with the latest news. But I realized that this story is not for readers, this is for me, thus I have to continue; though, to avoid pressure, I will keep it in public-closed mode. For those who have any interest to read, have to simply send me email on jelena717@gmail.com and access will be granted through internal blog account recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment