A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

May 19, 2013


I was sick during the last two weeks; first I got cold and then I got a flue, which was quite persistent and nasty. I had to work with fever for a week. Finally I am better, but still have running nose and weakness in my body. Not being able to exercise for two weeks does not improve matter. The less you are active the less you are able to do anything. But life is incredible creature; as soon as you are better you are forgetting quickly your bad days.

The next week we are traveling to Mexico, to do one more check in my list "Wonders of the World". Where exactly?; we are going to see "Chichen Itza". I am looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment