A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

November 7, 2009

This week was really a good week; I had such positive energy through the entire week. I have no explanation for that. I am happy and I don’t know why. It scares me a little bit that I can be happy and not knowing the reason for that, but I love this feeling. It is like you have magic wings and hovering over yourself.

I have started an introduction with American job market; right now it is really gloomy when it comes to employment. The unemployment level is the highest for the last 25 years. Pitch dark!

My pronunciation teacher says that I am really progressing; my relatives are saying that I got Texas dialect right now. In general, I just enjoy what I am doing, as a child, I ban all restrictions on myself and on what I do and how, I am just observing everything what I see and hear, and it pays off.

The week has been wound up with the cozy home dinner and shared bottle of really nice wine (“Sterling Vintner’s Collection” from 2005) that we got from our Swedish friends, who were visiting us here last week.
Thank you guys, the wine was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment