A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

December 26, 2009

Fort Myers.

Just enough to bed time we entered Fort Myers, I faced the terrifying view of the abandoned city with all hotels closed and the only functioning building was a local jail. I have nothing to add particular about this city, apart from that it gave me a creepy and horrifying feeling. We were recommended to drive to one big local shopping center which was located outside of city. Finally we entered to a huge shopping mall which consisted of numerous stores and restaurants with a local music and entertainment. We checked in our hotel which was comfortable and affordable, the dinner didn’t leave any memories apart from the fact that we discovered a new good California vine. It was so god that it is worth to dedicate more lines to it:
J. LOHR
Estates of Seven Oaks, Cabernet is grown in vineyards in the Estrella Hills area of Paso Robles, one of only three appellations in California that produce “world class” Cabernet Sauvignon. The Seven Oaks Cabernet has aromas and bouquets of cherry, blueberry, violets and vanilla. The flavors are lusciously full, balanced by firm tannins.
I am strong recommending it.

No comments:

Post a Comment