A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

January 17, 2010

Mountains spirit.

Today is the last day before we are going back to the US. My week in Sweden was intensive; I met a lot friends and acquaintances. Interesting to talk about what was new during the months when I was not here. When you are not around it is easier to notice changes in people’s life. Some have changed, some have not. But in the big whole, everything is the same.

Snowing in Alps.



My 14 days skiing in France was really remarkable. I can’t recall when I had such great time with my family. Though I couldn’t ski every day, I was so happy just to be there, to breathe the fresh frosty air of Alps. Serenity and peacefulness were my steady partners during my time there. I even started write a book… Not a good idea, I need think about my job instead.

I perceive that, I don’t know how, I have connections with mountains. I always feel superior there. Hmmm… I was born in Ural though not really in mountains. My ancestors must come from there anyhow.
The view from my window in Alpe d'Huez.

No comments:

Post a Comment