A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

January 20, 2010

No bad without good.

The dead TV.
My second day after arrival to Florida. Everything seams on track, but our Comcast TV system doesn’t work. Opps… the second day without TV. From the beginning I felt little bit weird, but now I just grateful for that. I have so much time over.
We have contacted the people in charge of our TV system, but it still no answer. It might take longer time that I thought. It doesn’t matter; I have so many books to read. No bad without good.

No comments:

Post a Comment