A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

February 27, 2010

My low blood pressure

I feel dizzy and tired, though I was exercising all the day; first – two hours of golf and then one hour of Pilatus. I know this feeling; my blood pressure must be too low. I check it; the blood pressure gauge shows 54/87. It too low!! That’s why I feel dizzy and have difficulties to concentrate.

On the “Human Heart Health” site I got aquatinted with a chart which says that the normal low blood pressure should be between 85 and 90 (mine is 54) and the normal upper blood pressure should be between 130 and 140 (mine is 87).

The low is Diastolic pressure - the blood pressure when the heart is relaxed- connected to the heart rate. The upper blood pressure Systolic pressure - the pressure generated when the heart contracts -provides our brain with blood. So I guess my blood circulation in my brain is not in abundance, that why I feel disoriented.

I also noticed that the rate at 35/50 is a state of coma. I am not there yet, thank you God.

I need to attend more regularly Yoga and find some positions (till example: to stay on the head) to increase my blood pressure. I have already bought a tea, called Licorice tea, but it doesn’t help so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment