A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

February 28, 2010

Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale

The view from Las Olas on the canal street


The local shop on Las Olas


Saint Tropez, the French restaurant
The local French restaurant on Las Olas. It is a cozy, nice place, with an inviting environment and good service, but unfortunately with not so excellent food and a little bit overpriced.
I would just recommend for one time visiting, mainly for enjoying the prospect of Las Olas and for mingling with locals.
Saint Tropez

No comments:

Post a Comment