A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

May 16, 2010

“Schakolad” is the best chocolate factory in Broward County

I came back to Florida yesterday night and today I am fighting with a jetlag. I decided to take a refreshing work on Las Olas and check what’s going on. A hot tropical rain started when I was on my half way through. I found a shelter in a new open chocolate factory named “Schakolad”. These coffee’s place, restaurants and any other possible eating establishments are popping up as mushrooms on the main tourist street Las Olas and usually they are not survive for a long time, but I hope this place will stay.

“Schakolad” is a fine chocolate factory


I like this new Chocolate Factory; it is fresh, built with a taste and inspiring. The amiable personal showed me many handmade pieces that they do by themselves.

A chocolate bowl or may be a chocolate shoe?

I have bought 8 pieces and immediately tasted one. The chocolate melted in my mouth and I was too. I got an incredible sensation of the fine chocolate taste. The flavor brought up my memories of my childhood. When I was 4, my step father was working at a chocolate factory, and quite often we had unshaped raw bits of real chocolate in our home. Having said that I can’t give the better grade than this on the quality of the chocolate. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment