A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

June 18, 2010

The sun and I.

Every time when I am Sweden I get the same question about why I don’t have any tan if as I am not living in sunny Florida. I always have a bunch of long explanations and my reasons for that, but the simple true is that my skin doesn’t take so well.  It is unbearably hot here. I can’t even go outside because of the sun. I always have to use SPF 50 or 80 sunscreen, otherwise I get red and sunburned.

If you just look at this picture, you will understand why. I was just supposed to buy a cup of coffee and go back home. The whole walk took just 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment