A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

August 30, 2010

It is useless..

When it comes to sport and all kinds of activities of keeping your body in shape, it is an unfortunate, deplorable and slow progressing business. You can exercise months and months, trying to shape your body, and hopefully the result be visible. But don’t take it for granted, it seems to me, it can disappear in one week.

I haven’t been in gym just two weeks, and I can even see how my body is getting fluffy and fat. This is so unfair. I need exercise almost every day in order to keep myself in a self comfortable form.

Today Monday, after work I went for running. From the beginning I aimed to take my usual six kilometers loop, but I gave up, I think, after three. I was out of breath, got a stitching and sore in my legs and knees. I was astonished how quick I lost my condition and stamina. What a boomer!

What about my hours and hours of Pilatus and Yoga which I spent in Florida? I hope the exercising at least contributes to health; otherwise it is easier to half starve and be slim. Worse luck, on my way back home it started rain and I crept home. After additional 30 min stretching I felt so tired that I put on my pajamas and crept into the bed. Happy Monday for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment