A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

September 23, 2010

Ft Lauderdale night




This night I was upset by my bad habit to not read manuals and instructions to my new computer or technical staff (and I am a Civil Engineer!!!). I got a new camera and I haven’t given tribune to the all the opportunities it offers. I am still taking all pictures on AUTO when the camera is packed with the latest gadgets and features. So I dedicated a couple of night hours to learn them and the result was fantastic. Judge by yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment