A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

January 18, 2011

Day 3, still flying.

I couldn’t publish my post yesterday and the next day came. And the flight was delayed 2 hours again. The turbulence is so strong and I’ve decided to write a couple of lines just to forget about the situation outside. New York had nasty weather and the whole airplane was covered by ice. The deicing machines were working for 2 hours just to clean away the ice. From my seat I could clearly see how the personal was trying to dilute the ice. They had to do it twice because I pointed out the hidden ice spots I could see from my window and the crew thanked me for that.
I am so nervous, today is my third day of a one way flight which supposed to be just 9+3 hours. Blogging makes me feel come and even I've decided to purchase the internet access to be able to blog directly. It’s exciting to do it from the 10,000 km altitude.


Today I am tired of following my strict healthy rules (during my last three days, there were not healthy food, but I was pushing myself anyway) and right now I am eating all possible junk food that Delta offers: salted peanuts, biscuits (2 packages) and even its bland coffee. But a bag of pretzels is still untouched; I loathe their taste and the situation even like this can’t force me open the bag.
The picture is taken just seconds ago…


Japp, this trip I will remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment