A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

January 18, 2011

The second day in the air.

Today is second day of my journey and the flight from Denmark was delayed so much that we all missed our transfers. “Delta” airline couldn’t offer me any flight to Ft Lauderdale but to stay over in “DoubleTree” hotel close by JF Kennedy airport. We got a voucher for a dinner for $6 and the cheapest meal was $9. So, the misery continues.

This morning I have to wake at 3:45am to couch my flight from NYC-LAGUARDIA airport by 6:55am. The view from this hotel doesn’t worth to be published. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment