A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

August 29, 2011

The mundane Monday

Nowadays, I seldom open my computer during weekdays.  I just do it when I really have to. I was surprised by a strong longing to throw a couple of lines to my blog. Remarkably, I still have some energy after 11 hours of work. I usually wake up at 5:45 and come home at 7pm. Tomorrow I will do my hot yoga, it is going to be so nice to stretch my body after long hours of sitting in front of computer .

2 comments:

  1. Kul Att höra att du trivs på jobbet. JAg har just blivit av med mitt!!!!!!
    DFDS skall stänga ner hela den svenska marknaden !!!!
    Tips om hur man hantera detta?
    Usch....
    Nu kan jag resa till Florida tidigare kanske. Kram
    Kajsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kajsa, I am so sorry to hear that. There are no general ways to handle this difficult situation. Something works for one, something works for another. Meanwhile you are looking for something else, try to enjoy the free moments. Big HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete