A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

September 3, 2011

Labor Day


This Monday is going to be the first Labor Day that I've ever noticed in my life. The Labor Day is a day off in the US, thus it gives me an additional day of rest. You start to appreciate what you have when you lose it.

I just came home from my pass of Hot Yoga and enjoying my Starbucks coffee in front of my computer. Blogging goes slowly, because some other things have to be done first. Anyways, live is going on and I missed my farther birthday the day before yesterday. Shame on me! I remembered it in the morning but as soon I dived in my ocean of work, I forgot it. But I did call to him yesterday, he sound so distant and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment