A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

October 8, 2011

A lovely birthday

Yesterday I had such a fantastic evening; I was invited to a birthday. A.’s birthdays are always subjects of esthetic admiration. A perfect house with an ocean view, private beach, valet parking and design furniture. Even her dog (a she-dog), rescued from an animal house, and given as a present on her birthday looked nobler than she looked last year. I remember the little puppy without paper, no breed and without good parents, peeing everywhere, fighting with cats and disobedient to command.  Now the dog listens to commands and moves with much grace and elegance. It seems to me everything that goes through her hands come out perfect. The table was served perfectly and all homemade food was delicious.  A.’s party consisted of a group of people with different cultural background and diversified interests which brought piquant atmosphere and interesting subjects to discuss.  I was surprised I was able to stay until 11:30 considering my insane early waking that morning. Fresh ocean breeze and hundreds of candles made atmosphere relaxing and enjoyable.  In anticipation of amazing scenery I brought my camera and of course I forgot to put in a memory card, typically. I had nothing more to do than to use my IPhone to take pictures of the laid table with colorful food. No pictures on me this time, I felt tired and I was improper dressed, because I came straight from work that my picture would spoil the beauty of environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment