A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

November 27, 2011

AlphaXXI

I have seen many unusual cars, but this one takes the price. In “Sawgrass Mill” my interest was caught by a large group of man surrounding a car, which at my first glance I took for a big toy-car. At the second look, I discovered that this a pilot-project for a car from future. A high-tech company is developing a new AlphaXXI and looking for sponsors for its project. If you have a lot many you can submit your interest at contact@investechXXI.com. But for me, I just love the car. I am not a car-fan, but this one is really special. I hope one day I can see this car on the streets of my city.
 






10 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed our shoppingday yesterday. Thanks for everything, and you made my day Jelena
    Kajsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy shopping as well --- Jelena you are extra ordinary -- thanks

      Delete
    2. Have you seen the latest ( duffy dolls in display at JONHSON"S) I could nt believe their price -- for a moment I thought they were not serious -- but anyway I appreciate your blog-- Ill continue to review it.. thanks and good luck.

      Delete
    3. to be sure their Duffy or Disney Bear is genuine. Several people are selling bears right now that are not Disney -- thanks for the advice- I really appreciate it.

      Delete
    4. Shopping is one of my favorite things of all time.... I hate it when the vendors are not responsive with coupons --- afordable pricing is the what we are all looking for. when will they learn--- my God. cheers and good luck with your travels.

      Delete
    5. Learn how to feed the hungry in your community with the "Cut Out Hunger" concept. It is easy to donate at least one item a week at no cost when you use the free Coupon Mom system.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. You can see more of these cars at www.kitcarmike.com

    ReplyDelete