A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

November 26, 2011

Designed bag-trap

Yesterday evening all Americans channels were showing madness of Black Friday. It appears that every year violence and fighting are increasing. Crowed of shoppers is getting so out of control that security guards have to use pepper spray and detain people. I did not go last year and restrained myself this year too. I do not want to fight or verbally abuse your “fellow citizens” for each piece of discounted merchandise.

However, today was a nice day for shopping. I slept until 9pm, did my Pilates class and after nice lunch my girlfriend Kajsa and I went for shopping to Miami. I have to mention that it was Kajsa’s birthday and she wanted to spend the day shopping, eating out and enjoying all wonderful things which we are affordable.

I did not spend a cent yesterday, but it was compensated today. We stumbled over a 40% sale on designed bags in “Nordstrom” which rendered my common sense disappeared. After three hours of walking around as a mouse around cheese, anxiety and despair over my shortcoming on design bags, I bought a bag. It is a very classy, timeless, stylish “Dolce Gabbana” creation. Feast today, famine tomorrow.

By the day end we went to a nice local restaurant ”Kitchenette”, which I highly recommend. The food was fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment