A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

December 3, 2011

I am as I am

I am extremely tired today, I woke up 4:40 and could not sleep. I was thinking about my situation, about my discussion with the doctor yesterday and tried to adjust to the thought that I am going to be one more month alone.
Tonight I am invited to a birthday party, which is really nice, but it is going to be a short for me. My chronicle lack of 9 hours sleep makes me dizzy. Strange to say, but I do not blame my job, on contrary my job gives me energy. I work in an environment where people like me for my performance and my skills. Whereas other outside of work some people consider me as a poor match, because I came from a poor family and my parents not wealthy, consequently I can’t inherit anything.

I am as I am; I was born this way and I can’t help it.Take it or leave it.

For tomorrow I scheduled a Pilates class at 7am. Crazy, but I like it. I hope I will get a chance to take nice pictures tonight. But right now I am making myself comfortable with the ice-cream.

2 comments:

  1. You are what you are and i think thats more than enough.it is great. Fortsätt med det.
    Love K

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is who- best way to show is to let life show it-
    I worked with you and I belive you are very strong as a person......
    please do not belive anything else......
    vanesa

    ReplyDelete