A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

December 11, 2011

Fischer ski boots

Very soon I am going to ski to France. Skiing is a very cumbersome process, a lot of equipment is needed and everything has to fit perfectly. Unpleasant side of buying ski equipment is you have to have a lot of skiing experience to be able to decide whether boots fit right or not. For me, ski boots is the most essential part of successful skiing. Right chosen size, shape, inclination, weight and design of boots makes your skiing process less painful and even pleasant. Whereas wrong boots can make your skiing ordeal. I usually complain a lot on my old-fashion boots and pain which they cause. All my falls and gliding on butt I blame on my rough and bulky boots. Skiing is tough sport, some physical training and skills would help, but a pair of perfect fit ski boots is necessary. On top of it, variety and price on skiing equipment is better here than in France. Keeping this in mind, I went on a mission.

After three full hours of trying dozens of boots I finally made my choice. It became a pair of “Fischer”. I just love my new ski boots. I can’t wait trying them in action in the Alps slopes.



No comments:

Post a Comment