A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

July 5, 2012

“BMW of Pembroke Pines” in Fort Lauderdale

My car is getting crazy, not less than 10 days ago I changed my tires after flat tire accident. After “BMW of Pembroke Pines” serviced my car, a yellow “Defective lamp” is lighting all the time. I just do not have time to complain on this service and take days off. I have already lost a lot of time there when I got flat tire, and on top of it “BMW of Pembroke Pines” lost my car-key and I had to come back later when they found my key. I cannot believe it. They did not even apologize.

But today I got two yellow indicators at once: BRAKE and DSC Dynamic Stability Control DTC. In the manual it says that this combination means the driving stability control systems have failed. But it is in yellow, I have no clue if it is lees dangerous.

I am so pissed off, but more terrified. What should I do? When I turned off the car and started again the indicators did not lighten up. But still, it gives me an eerie feeling that something is not right. Everything happed after I my car was served at “BMW of Pembroke Pines” in Fort Lauderdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment