A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

July 8, 2012


Strange things happened to me: I got chance to drive two brand new BMWs from 2012, in a period of a month. The first one was BMW convertible Sport Package and now is X5 of 528I series, which is my second loaner. I am not a car-freak (I am bag-freak), but I really like this car, because it is environmental friendly and engine turns off at every red traffic light, based on efficient dynamic, you save on gas and produce less pollutions. My “old” red lady is on service again. I hope “BMW of Pembroke Pines” will find what is wrong with it and why warning indicators are flashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment