A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

May 28, 2013

“Wayaland”


We stayed in Chichen Itza only two nights . Our hotel, “Wayaland,” was located at the archeological site and had its own entrance to the ruins. From the window you could even see some parts of the older structures. The hotel was simple when it comes to food and services, but the surrounding scenery and environment were spectacular. When I ordered green tea, it took me a very long time  to explain that black tea was definitely not green, and yet the hotel personnel had no clue.


No comments:

Post a Comment