A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

September 15, 2009

Don’t f...k with Google account.

Depression after my terrible mistake has stagnated. I didn’t expect that I would react so strongly. Of course when you do something that you like, you put your soul in it, spend your energy and all of sudden everything disappears in matter of seconds, what do you expect?

I keep over and over wondering what was exactly I have done when I managed to delete my blogs? I was just supposed to cancel one of my redundant e-mails addresses and it happened to be connected to my Google account, which disappeared immediately. All my tries to recover it were fruitless. It was terrible, I almost got a shock.

The awful situation that I put myself in has deteriorated by indifference and inhumanity of Google’s procedures. I filled in all required forms twice and explained that I need just my blogs back and that it was important for me. But I never got my blogs back. I didn’t get a chance to speak with human either.
All my searches about whom I should contact in situation like this, ended up in dead end. The only I could do to fill in all those obscure applications and hope that the computer system or somebody has mercy on me. All my hopes were in vain.

Now I have to recover so many notes that I have saved in my Word document, unfortunately not so much, just 5 or 6. And I have already started over again, but psychological it is not so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment