A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

September 16, 2009

The flooding.



The hurricanes period has started, though I haven’t seen ferocious storms yet. So far, all that I have witness is a lot of rain, rain and rain.
I rather have rains then relentless sun and so high temperature that I feel motionless, powerless and all your brain vaporizes outdoors.
Yesterday rain caused to high water level and many streets were flooded. Many houses’ front bridges were under water.

No comments:

Post a Comment