A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

November 27, 2009

Everglades, Florida.

Living here in Florida, you don’t want to miss the chance to explore its famous places and to travel around “State of flowers”. Florida, was discovered by Spanish explore, Ponce de Leon in 1512, who was surprised by overwhelming beatify and abundance of flowers.
Here are many places to visit. We decided to introduce ourselves more cloth with Naples, Fort Myers and adjacent picturesque islands.

Traveling with friends is much better idea than do it on its own. You have chance to chare your experience, discuss about seeing and have fun together. We are acquainted with a lovely couple and they are perfect companions when it comes to traveling. We all four have different opinions which renders a lot of discussions and vivacious conversations. To not delay our plan we packed our bags and the next Thursday headed to our destination.

The first what I was introduced to was the famous Everglades. Everglades, in my own simple language, is the world biggest natural home for alligators and wild creatures of similar nature.




I am not so in love with those, that why I prefer to observe these animals from the window of my car. It took more than two hours to cross Everglades, the landscape was a mixture of endless water with lilliputian-size islands. Sometimes I couldn’t distinguish the water from the fixed land and everything appears as ceaseless mire.
I didn’t see, precisely, any rambling alligator (why should they show their pretty faces to me?) but I saw many wild exotic birds which I never saw in my life. It is amazing feeling to watch how they are graciously pacing on the water surface at the same time hovering in the air.




I admired them mostly for their brave walk among malignant predators.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wonder if I can use a picture of alligators from your blog for my school work?

    ReplyDelete