A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

November 25, 2009

Ush…

The week was pretty boring, nothing special…

College - home, home –college, with intermissions for Pilatus.

My job search, so far, gives no results. I with horror think about that day when I would not have time to communicate with you, my readers, because of the job. Normally when you have a job, it is not so much time left for blogs, books, sports , etcetera.

There is a nice event, which is new for me that I started more or less regularly practice golf, the weather allows it and like it so far.

Some little sweet creature is coming visit us from Sweden this week. Someone who is so dear to me, that I need to abrupt these lines, because tears are covering my eyes; my heart is pumping extra, I am so excited!!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and everything is closed in the US.

We are not going to eat turkey. What a horror, 300 million turkeys are killed every year, just particularly for this day. But tradition is tradition, with turkey or without.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of You!


The day after tomorrow called here for Black Friday. Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving in the United States, which is the beginning of the traditional Christmas shopping season. The term "Black Friday" originated due to the heavy traffic on that. During this day the sales figures in the US are the highest. The stories are opening at 5 am until 12 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment