A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

April 26, 2010

I am exhausted

My first day at the new-old job was long but exciting. Almost the whole time was dedicated to practical stuff such as acquiring of computer, new phone, parking permission, pass card and installing all necessary software for my activities.

My calendar is already scheduled for 3 weeks ahead. I am so tired, I am still in jet-lag and I couldn’t sleep until 5 o’clock this morning, because it was a day time for me in the US. My alarm clock rang at 6:15 and I felt like I was not even asleep, so crept wobbling from my bed and forced my self to meet this important morning with all coming challenges.

I met all my old colleagues and found out that it hadn’t changed so much during my absence, although my office had been modified to the daily meetings room.

My old office where I spent many, many hours of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment