A cosmopolitan's short narratives.

“Welcome to the kingdom of my imagination. Welcome to the world of the unpredictable reality. I live in Florida (sometimes in Sweden). My country of birth doesn’t exist anymore (SSSR). I am writing in English and Russian about my day-to-day life and the experience of living in different countries, observation of people’s life, traveling and fashion. Welcome,” jelena717@gmail.com.

October 27, 2010

Go for the vitamins!!!

Do you recognize the feeling when you are constantly tired and weary? Sometimes it appears to me all my might and energy just evaporates from my body, but I have so much to give. I sleep long hours, I eat healthy, I exercise and the sun abundant here. What could be the reason of it?
There is no another explanation that my body has shortage of some vitamins. I always was a believer of not interfering in the natural process of our metabolism, but apparently I have to be open minded on this subject as well. Human body needs a big variety different vitamins and complementary of organic substances which suppose to be extracted from our daily food. In our hectic time when a person has to eat less and less and perform more and more, it makes challenging to balance the need. In addition, we all live in a century when you MUST look at least ten years younger than you are and perform your job as you were in your twenties. It sucks, isn’t it?

 
I asked my grandmother, who is by the way 82 and was a participant in the 2nd World War, about her worries on this subject. She couldn’t really understand the dilemma. In her time the important things were children, bred on the table and a place to live, and if God bestowed you with a natural beauty it was a gift. When it is in nowadays, people take command over their natural complexions and appearing by performing plastic and weight loss surgery.

And guess what? I do NOT judge the new generation which shoulders the heavy burden of desirable standards and norms. I am one of them.

I swallowed my pride and went to the “Whole Food” and bought a couple of vitamin jars and a liquid iron. So far so good, I like the fact that I am not constantly tired anymore which leads to diminishing intake of snack’s habit (I had them all the time before when I felt tired).
Go for the vitamins!!!

1 comment: